Express Auto Electric offers a wide range of auto repair services in Virginia Beach.
Trust your vehicle in the hands of our highly trained and certified auto mechanics that will do everything to ensure that your car, truck, or SUV is in the best working order.
The rush hours and weather conditions in Virginia Beach could be brutal, and the safety of you and your family often depends on the working condition of your vehicle. A regular maintenance inspection of your car will ensure that everything is in good working order, and that your car is safe to drive.
Contact our Virginia Beach auto repair shop for maintenance inspections. We will check your vehicle from headlight to the taillights, from inside and outside, and provide your with the maintenance inspection checklist.
Professional Auto Maintenance Inspections Include:
- Visual inspection – Our highly trained and certified auto mechanics will check look at the body of your car, truck, van, or an SUV to check for signs of damage.
- Tires – We will look at your tires look at the thread and check for uneven wear.
- Battery – our mechanics will inspect the battery for corrosion.
- Directional signals – We will ensure that brake lights, headlights, and other signals are functioning properly.
- And more – we will provide you with a full maintenance inspections list.
If any problems are identified during a maintenance inspection, we will offer to correct them right at our repair shop. We will never proceed with any repairs without explaining the problem to you and getting your permission first.