Let’s say you’re enjoying a drive in your car and a light comes on the dashboard. This light doesn’t normally come on, and you’re naturally concerned. Do you call your mechanic, do you ignore it and hope the problem – if it exists – corrects itself?
When it comes to your car, you don’t want to take chances. Your passengers – your friends, your children, your co-workers – depend on you to get them home and elsewhere safely, so if something appears wrong with the electrical system you need the peace of mind that a qualified mechanic can deliver.
Express Auto Electric of Virginia Beach offers a full menu of electronics and diagnostics services designed to keep your vehicle operating smoothly. Make an appointment today to have one of our certified mechanics check on your car or truck:
- Inspection, repair and replacement of anti-lock braking system (ABS)
- Replacement of front and side air bags
- Repair of power windows, power locks, and rear-view mirrors
- Diagnostic checks on engine and repair
- Replacement of battery, alternators, and charging systems
- Replacement of starter relay
- Inspection, repair/replacement of air conditioning/heating systems and window defrosting systems
- Check engine light diagnostic
Have a question? Contact our Virginia Beach auto repair center today at 757-519-9200.